Work Opportunity Tax Credit
State Tax Credit Incentives
Empowerment Zone Tax Credit
Enterprise and Renewal Community Credit
Indian Employment Credit
Do you routinely hire job-seekers that are?
- A member of a family that is a Qualified Food Stamp Recipient
- A member of a family that is a Qualified Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) Recipient
- Long Term Family Assistance Recipient (TANF) - formerly known as Welfare to Work
- Qualified Veterans
- Qualified Ex-Felons, Pardoned, Paroled or Work Release Individuals
- Vocational Rehabilitation Referrals
- Qualified Summer Youths
- Qualified Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Recipients
- Qualified Individuals living within an Empowerment Zone, Renewal Community, Enterprise Community or Rural Renewal Community
- Disconnected Youth ages 16-24
Is your business located in an Enterprise or Renewal
Community? Empowerment Zone?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions and you are
not currently filing for these tax credits,
Contact EHB and
start receiving your share of these valuable tax credits!
If you are currently attempting to file these credits but
find the process overwhelming and are constantly running into
bureaucratic red tape, we can help you!
Call EHB today to verify if your business is located in one of these Zones!
Earn your share of
Earn up to $9,000 for each qualified new hire through
(Work Opportunity Tax Credit) program.
Earn up to $31,575 for each qualified new hire through various state incentives.